Monday 25 September 2017

5th Brick-Versary @ LEGOLAND Malaysia!

Happy 5th Birthday, LEGOLAND Malaysia!


It has been 5 years.  I remembered the first time we stepped foot in September 2012, with E in stroller and the many rides that the 2 of them couldn't take.  5 years later, we are back here again, with many rides done and dusted.  But pending their opening of a new exhibit!

This 5th Brick-Versary, there are many many activities going on.  Before the celebrations end on 30 September 2017, make a trip down!  If not, I am sure October will bring the Halloween events and activities.

First up, let's take a photo with the giant birthday cake and at the same time, contribute to the "making" of it.


You get a memorabilia once you completed a part of the "cake".  :)


You know how sometimes we have certain Lego Minifigures that we do not really fancy?  Well, have it traded here at selected timings!  There are many different kinds!



Apart from the existing rides, mascots appearances, one must try ride is the pretty new Ninjago Ride.  The first ever cutting edge 4D indoor ride in Asia, the children love it!  We adults thought it was very cool too.

That's not all!  Every visitor gets a goodie coupon and guess what?!  Scratch it and you could be the lucky guest to win an all-expense paid trip to LEGOLAND Japan for your family.  There are also others like discounts or free merchandise with a certain amount of purchase.  A good time and place to get your Lego collections!


Disclosure: We were invited to the event at LEGOLAND Malaysia.  No monetary compensation was received.  All photos and opinions are true to my own unless otherwise stated.

I'm on Facebook!  Please like me on Facebook if you have enjoyed this post as it's where I connect constantly with my readers.  I'm on Instagram and Twitter too!

7 comments:

  1. I don't even play lego...but at the thought of being able to scratch and win a trip to Japan's legoland...count me in please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, not a great fan of Legos though I used to play them. Been to Legoland a couple of times too. Want to go to Japan Legoland as well. Can I be that lucky?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How old are your kids? my kids are 4 and 2. I always ask hubby to take us there but he is too scared the kids won't play the rides and it will be a waste. oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. how nice... Love Legoland's concept.. and it can be pretty fun..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive always loved lego since i was a kid, this place seems interesting but i feel like im to old for this already. But yeh the whole scratch and win a trip to Japan yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh those little lego guys are so cute. Im feeling jealous, I never been to Legoland. Will add this to my next travel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so gonna miss it due to exams and classes and all. Legoland is just the BEST each single time.

    ReplyDelete