Friday 11 November 2016

{Media Invite} Puvay's Fruit Puree-based Collagen Drinks

Age is catching up.

Yes, it is just a number.  It is the mind, heart and the soul that matters.

Appearance matters too, no?  I am just human.  More specifically, a woman.  LOL

So, yes, maybe I should start taking collagen drinks.

When June invited me to the launch of Puvay's 2 new fruit puree-based collagen drink flavours, I was like hmmmm....  it's time to give it a try.  I have never really bothered looking into collagen drinks.  Lazy to make, lazy to buy, yucky taste, weird smell - whatever reasons you can think of, I might fit my reason into one of them.  Just put it that I was never attracted to them.


With the launch of its newly formulated range of 100% natural, fruit puree-based collagen drinks, Puvay redefines the taste of beauty supplement drinks.  With 800mg of "Korean Marine Collagen Peptides", which features specific shorter collagen molecules, they help the body better absorb the benefits more quickly as they are smaller in size.

Also to note is that Puvay is one of the few companies to use a high dosage of Korean Marine Collagen Peptides with fruit-juices.  With this 100% natural ingredients and fresh fruits, Puvay's collagen drinks are lower in calories and sugars (oh yesh!).


Drink it on its own, chilled which I did.  It was not very sweet in my opinion and I can taste the fruits.  My only problem with it was that it was capped very tightly.

Or use it in a fruit dessert which I did here!  What an awesome combination of fruits, nuts and collagen.  I especially like the nuts with it.  On shaved ice, no less.  A crunchy feel to the drink and you do know that most nuts are packed with tons of benefits, right?



Puvay's collagen drinks can be bought online (how convenient) at Wellness Hut.  You get to enjoy 10% storewide with any purchase when you enter "PuvayCynthia" upon checkout!  Maybe a Christmas gift to a girl friend?  Or that bird nest for the parents?  :)


Disclosure: I was invited to the media launch.  No monetary compensation was received.  All photos and opinions are true to my own.

I'm on Facebook!  Please like me on Facebook if you have enjoyed this post as it's where I connect constantly with my readers.  I'm on Instagram and Twitter too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment