Friday 12 August 2016

YOLO Run



YOLO - You Only Live Once.

YOLO Run is back this year.  Bigger and faster after the success of its official launch last year.  Starting at Gardens by the Bay (East) on 22 October 2016, 8am to 12pm, there will be 2 race categories - 5km and 10km.

If there is anything about this run I look forward to, it will have to be running shirtless for a good cause.  Seriously, I am unsure if I am able to do it although I am thinking of it because this year, X-Change Republic Pte Ltd has partnered with Breast Reconstruction Awareness Singapore (BRAS), a non-profit organisation, to create a better and wider understanding of reconstruction choices and resources.  For every participant who runs shirtless on the race day, a sports bra will be donated to BRAS, an essential in the recovery process of patients.

Who is keen to do that with me?!

If you are, use the promotion code YOLOXCYNTHIA and get a 10% off the race fees.

Your race entitlements, depending on men's or ladies' when you sign up.  


Come on, join me on a Saturday morning for a run along one of Singapore's prettiest are, Gardens by the Bay.

Disclosure:  I received 2 complimentary tickets to the run.  Terms and product information about the product were provided by X-Change Republic.

I'm on Facebook!  Please like me on Facebook if you have enjoyed this post as it's where I connect constantly with my readers.  I'm on Instagram and Twitter too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment