Sunday 31 January 2016

{Review} DxPulse Express (3-in-1) Treatment - Part 2

Hello!  It's Chinese New Year in another week and are you prepared?

This post is going to be about my last session with One Beauty Spa and I am greatly thankful to them for the past treatments and feeding me with information about my skin concerns.

I believe facial treatments should not be just the case of "go-there-lie-down" and the therapist does all the work without one knowing what is happening or "Okay, we are done for today.  Please book your next appointment in a month's time," and one leaves without knowing what are the changes to their skin.

Irene, my therapist will always inform me of the treatment she is doing and after that, remind me to constantly hydrate my skin with good hydration serum and moisturiser because in this case, IPL can be very drying on the skin.

I also came to know that pigmentation can be caused primarily by either hormonal changes or exposure to the sun.  While the latter is slightly easier to treat, the former is not something that facials or IPL can treat simply.

My pigmentations are mainly on the cheeks area.  Now under control, it is not very obvious unless it is looked at very closely.



This little machine that does the job of the DxPulse treatment.  I understand that the long term benefits of this treatment are:

  • Lighten and brighten skin tone
  • Stimulate deep cellular regeneration
  • Lighten freckles and spots
  • Minimise pores size
  • Improve skin texture 


This time, the intensity of the light was increased slightly and surprisingly, I did not felt that it was worse than my first experience.  Maybe it was mind over matter and was already prepared for it.

And this is me, after a couple of days.  Results?  2 times of DxPulse treatments technically will not prove any long term benefits (only 2 times right?)  but overall, the immediate benefit as I mention also in my last post here is a fairer skin tone.  




Disclosure:  This is part of a series of sponsored reviews by One Beauty Spa.  No monetary compensation was received.  Terms and product information about the product were provided by them.  All photographs and opinions are true to my own.
  
I'm on Facebook!  Please like me on Facebook if you have enjoyed this post as it's where I connect constantly with my readers.  I'm on Instagram and Twitter too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment